TESTERS NEEDED: New Survival/defense tool

An attacker gets in your face. You have 3 seconds to react.

2…
1…
That’s it. Time’s up. What would you do?

In these few seconds, the decision you make could change your life.
• Do you hide and cower in fear?
• Do you stand tall and fight back?

I understand it can be hard to know until you’re faced with this same situation.
But I can promise you one thing.
If you’re prepared.
If you’re armed.
If you’re ready to fight.
You’re going to be a survivor.
You’re going to have the element of surprise.
You’re going to strike hard and fast with a tool that amplifies your attack.


The hardened tip gives you a devastating edge against even the biggest opponents. Not to mention the blade concealed within. It’s lethal.
I’m sick of seeing horror stories on the evening news. About vicious attacks that could have been prevented with the right defensive items.
So, for a limited time we’re giving these away.

Simply send me your address and I’ll rush you a FREE Strikepen Black™ no questions asked. (All I ask is you chip in a little to cover the cost of shipping and handling).
Never be a victim again.

Kommentarer